Certified Scrum Master – Washington DC
- Certified ScrumMaster - 191202 CSM DM Washington DC
December 2, 2019 - December 3, 2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Register TODAY for Promotional Pricing
Check Out These Videos
- PMP’s: This course counts for 15Professional Development Units (PDUs).
- Scrum Alliance Members: This course counts for 16Scrum Education Units (SEUs).
- PMI-ACP: This course counts is 15 of the 21 contact hours needed to be eligible for the PMI-ACP certification.
What you will learn
- Learn Scrum by doing Scrum – Activity based learning
- Practical, proven practices to get you started right
- How to live and breathe Agile while doing Scrum
- Learn about estimation, story points and get a deck of cards
- The essentials of getting a project off on the right foot
- How to help both new and experienced teams be more successful
- How to successfully scale Scrum to large, multi-continent projects with team sizes in the hundreds
- Tips and tricks from experienced instructors on using Scrum in a wide variety of environments
- Overview of Scrum (what Scrum is & what Scrum is not)
- Foundation of Scrum (empirical vs defined, history, values, sprints, etc.)
- Roles (ScrumMaster, Product Owner, Team)
- Meetings (planning, daily scrum, review, retrospective, etc.)
- Artifacts (burndown charts, backlogs, etc.)
- Scaling and the human side of Scrum
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for those who desire a foundational education and wishexplore the benefits of Agile and Scrum including its values, principles and practices. The class is taught in a learning format that is hands-on, experiential and Socratic. Attendees will utilize a variety of exercises, activities, discussions and resources to help them learn and apply Scrum in both software and non-software product development situations.
- Product Owner
- Agile Coach
- Release Managers
- New Scrum Team Members
- Portfolio Manager
- Business Analyst
- Chief Operations Officers
- Departmental Leads
- Product Management Leads
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
Meet The Trainer
Venue: DC - Attune Washington DC
Venue Phone: (202) 289-3811
Address and Directions
Attune Washington D.C.
1110 Vermont Ave NW, Suite 700
Washington, DC 20005
Please call (202) 289-3811 for questions or assistance with directions.
On-Site Parking Garage
Pricing: $20 per day, Mon-Fri: 6am-7pm
Notes: The parking garage is attached to the building. The entrance to the garage is located on Vermont Ave.
Address: 1090 Vermont Ave.
Pricing: $23 for 8 hours
Notes: Located across the street from the facility.
Address: 1441 L St. NW
Pricing: $16 per day
Notes: Located half a mile away from the facility.