- Advanced Certified ScrumMaster - Virtual Class
June 22, 2020 - June 23, 2020
9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Here is the next steps in your journey!
Welcome to Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM℠) Workshop
Check Out These Videos
What you will learn?
- Learn the deeper meaning behind Lean, Agile, and Scrum
- Practice techniques that will help make teams more productive and effective
- How to best facilitate and coach team members, customers, executives and stakeholders
- Expanding the impact of Scrum in your organization
- Identify ways to scale Scrum and Agile beyond your team
- Working through team and relationship dynamics
- How to deal with different personalities and motivations
- Walk away with a ready-to-use toolkit of coaching games, exercises, and tools
The Course Agenda
- To explain Agile and Lean Values and Principles, so that I can better appreciate Scrum
- To understand Agile Facilitation, so that I can better support my team
- To understand Agile Coaching, so that I can coach my Team, Product Owner and Organization
- To explore self-organization, so that I can support my Development Team in becoming Self Organized
- To explore team dynamics, so that I can help my team work together better
- To explore Definition of Done, so that I facilitate my team creating one
- To understand the Value of Engineering Practices, so that I coach my team on how to incorporate them
- To understand Service to the Product Owner, so that I can effectively support my Product Owner
- To explore resolving impediments, so that I can effectively support my team
- To understand Scaling Scrum, so that I can understand the pros and cons of scaling
- To explore Organizational Change, so that I can effectively support my organization
- To explore Scrum Mastery, so that I can expand my personal ScrumMaster skills
Can I take the class right now?
Who should attend?
What are the requirements?
- Hold a Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) certification
- Demonstrate techniques and skills that go beyond the basics and mechanics of Scrum
- Complete all necessary pre- or post-course work
- Accept the A-CSM License Agreement
- Complete your Scrum Alliance membership
- Validate at least 12 months of work experience specific to the role of Scrum Master (within the past five years)