- Certified ScrumMaster - 200613 CSM LM India
June 13, 2020 - June 14, 2020
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Register TODAY for Promotional Pricing
Check Out These Videos
COVID has demanded that we all inspect and adapt. Our response has been to take all of our offerings virtual.
Each workshop you take with BeardedEagle will be facilitated by a live instructor, not a video.
The tool we will be using to host the experience ensures you still get an engaging educational BeardedEagle style training. We will use Miro and Good Note to facilitate collaboration and a few other things that are ‘hush, hush’ this means you will have to join our workshop to find out.
We appreciate you all and wish for your continued safety and good health.
Stay Well & Stay Safe
Following successful completion of the course, you will be qualified and ready to pass the new Scrum Alliance certification test. This multiple-choice, online test is required to become a Certified ScrumMaster. It includes a two-year membership in the Scrum Alliance where additional ScrumMaster-only material and information are available.This course also counts towards the following continuing education requirements:
- PMP’s: This course counts for 15Professional Development Units (PDUs).
- Scrum Alliance Members: This course counts for 16Scrum Education Units (SEUs).
- PMI-ACP: This course counts is 15 of the 21 contact hours needed to be eligible for the PMI-ACP certification.
What you will learn
- Learn Scrum by doing Scrum – Activity based learning
- Practical, proven practices to get you started right
- How to live and breathe Agile while doing Scrum
- Learn about estimation, story points and get a deck of cards
- The essentials of getting a project off on the right foot
- How to help both new and experienced teams be more successful
- How to successfully scale Scrum to large, multi-continent projects with team sizes in the hundreds
- Tips and tricks from experienced instructors on using Scrum in a wide variety of environments
- Overview of Scrum (what Scrum is & what Scrum is not)
- Foundation of Scrum (empirical vs defined, history, values, sprints, etc.)
- Roles (ScrumMaster, Product Owner, Team)
- Meetings (planning, daily scrum, review, retrospective, etc.)
- Artifacts (burndown charts, backlogs, etc.)
- Scaling and the human side of Scrum
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for those who desire a foundational education and wishexplore the benefits of Agile and Scrum including its values, principles and practices. The class is taught in a learning format that is hands-on, experiential and Socratic. Attendees will utilize a variety of exercises, activities, discussions and resources to help them learn and apply Scrum in both software and non-software product development situations.
- Product Owner
- Agile Coach
- Release Managers
- New Scrum Team Members
- Portfolio Manager
- Business Analyst
- Chief Operations Officers
- Departmental Leads
- Product Management Leads
- Project Managers
- Product Managers