We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
- Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner - Dallas
August 11, 2020 - August 12, 2020
9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Here is the next steps in your journey!
Welcome to Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO) Workshop
Check Out These Videos
The Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO) course is two-day, intensive immersion in the world of an experienced Product Owner.
Learners will spend their time exploring all aspects of the product lifecycle, employing the most effective product owner tools, learning to understand customers, and learning to embody the Scrum pillar activities of transparency, inspection, and adaptation. Develop your knowledge, skills, and experience as you tackle a host of product situations in a team environment.
Take your product owner game to the next level with BeardedEagle’s A-CSPO course.
Why this Course?
It is the next steps in your journey. This course digs deep into the Product lifecycle, and the responsibilities that a Product Owner has on their shoulders to make a product work whether they have had it from inception or they have inherited while it is in the growth stage.
This workshop challenges the thinking that a product or service ever has to reach the “natural” stages of product decline.
BeardedEagle teaches each participant techniques that equip them to be able to make any product or service a success, assuming they have the essential supports that the Scrum Guide advises organizations to provide.
Can I take the class right now?
As long as you:
- Hold a Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) certification with the Scrum Alliance.
What are the requirements?
- Attend a certified A-CSPO educational offering to gain techniques that expand into managing stakeholders, product discovery, and advanced Product Backlog management.
- Successfully complete all educator-designed components of an approved educational offering. This may include pre- or post-course work as deemed necessary by your approved educator to complete the learning objectives.
- You will be asked to accept the A-CSPO License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile.
- Validate at least 12 months of work experience specific to the role of Product Owner (within the past five years)
Who should attend?
The A-CSPO course is suitable for existing Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Agile coaches, Team leaders, Portfolio Manager, Program Managers and aspiring Snr . Project Managers and those working with Products.
PMP’s: 16 Professional Development Units (PDUs).
PMI-ACP: 16 of the 21 contact hours.
Scrum Alliance: 16 Scrum Education Units.
Meet The Trainer
Lizzy is a seasoned executive consultant that focuses on driving measurable results for her clients, processes, employees and financials. Lizzy has over 18 years in-depth experience in delivering software development, in project and product management and strategic consulting. This has given her a unique ability to provide you with the right tools and techniques tailored to the needs of your organization. Lizzy is a trainer who comes with a wealth of knowledge delivered with an innovative flare uniquely Lizzy.