- 4 Half Days A-CSPO - 230814
August 14, 2023 - August 17, 2023
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm | Central Time
Register TODAY & Subscribe!
Check Out These Videos
“I’ve worked in project management for the last 7 years using a waterfall method, understanding most organizations are moving toward an Agile methodology I decided to dive right in and learn more about Scrum, obtaining a certification was the cherry on the top. The workshop was great. The technology for the virtual workshop worked perfectly. Devon was very punctual and he kept the pace of the class moving along while taking the time to answer questions. He is very knowledgeable on the subject and helps you understand the framework through real world examples. If you are considering getting your CSM, I highly recommend you go for it and do it with BeardedEagle.”
~ Elizabeth Corley, January 2021
We give back
2020 – 250 certifications for people experiencing hardship
2021 – 500+ certifications for people experiencing hardship and counting
“The consequences of Covid has hit us all in one way or another. Some of my friends were hit with job loss and found Devon Morris’s classes beneficial in getting back out into the workplace better than leaving it. Finding myself in a similar situation, I dropped everything and signed up for my class. As a teacher for 9 years before entering the world of government contracting, I have always held myself to a high standard of making whatever information I am presenting fun, with high energy and jokes, to make everyone comfortable. When I say I have never been to a class, I was sad that it ended. It was an 8-hour class. I clearly had adult responsibilities to handle, but this class was by FAR one of the best experiences I have ever had. I walked away, feeling as if I’d been doing this for a while. Devon has high energy, fun, hilarious, and very knowledgeable! Kudos to BeardedEagle. Many people know how to do something, but they can’t teach it in a way that is digestible for many. Any other certifications that I can take through BeardedEagle, I’m going to do it!”
~ Jasmine Henderson, January 2021
See Me In Action This Year
“Devon’s passion and energy for Scrum and enabling others to understand it, practice and perfect it in their own way is unsurpassed. He is the best trainer and coach in my book. I am genuinely grateful for the opportunity and am inspired, pumped and ready to implement my learnings.”
~ Caryn Van Exel, January 2021
What you will learn?
- Product Owner Core Competencies
- Advanced Purpose and Strategy
- Empathizing with Customers and Users
- Advanced Product Assumption Validation
- Advanced Techniques for Working with the Product Backlog
Here’s the learning objectives:
- Examine the Product Owner role, so that I can develop my Product Owner skills.
- Explore ways to identify my Stakeholders, so that I do not miss any important Stakeholders.
- Facilitate Stakeholder discussions, so that we can build consensus.
- Understand Technical Debt, so that I can work with my development team to maximize value.
- Understand the different ways I can scale my product and agility so that I can maximize value for my Stakeholders.
- Understand Product Strategy, so that I can evolve it over time to meet customer expectations.
- Work with my Stakeholders to iteratively build and release my product, so that I am meeting Stakeholder expectations.
- Explore product discovery, so that I can understand the most important things to build.
- Test product assumptions, so that I can build the right thing.
- Understand outcome versus output, so that we can focus on building the least output for the maximum outcome.
- Refine my Product Backlog, so that there are items ready for the team to work.
- Understand areas that my organization may struggle with, so that I can brainstorm solutions with the class.
Any prerequisites? Can I take the class right now?
Anyone is welcome to take this course, however, to receive your Advanced Certified Product Owner (A-CSPO℠) you need to:
- Have an active Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®) certification
- Have at least 12 months of experience within the last 5 years that you demonstrate by updating the experience on your Scrum Alliance Profile
- Complete the two-day Advanced Certified Product Owner (A-CSPO) class
Meet The Trainer
Devon A. Morris is a coach, speaker, and educator that helps individuals and businesses succeed. He is known for his ability to break down information and communicate ideas in a way that fosters greater understanding. He embodies a no-nonsense approach that connects deeply with people from all walks of life, motivating them to take value-add actions.
Practitioner As an innovative change agent, Devon offers an arsenal of tools to improve productivity and efficiency. His strategic vision and ability to guide leaders to executable solutions have generated over 1 billion dollars of value with organizations such as the US Military, Coca-Cola, McKesson, USAA, AmerisourceBergen, and countless other companies wishing to harness value-driven change thru transformation.
Devon charted his industry path as a knowledgeable and respected Certified Scrum Trainer (CST), Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSBB), and Certified Diversity Practitioner (CDP). These are a few of the certifications that he maintains and holds in high esteem.
Venue: Virtual Classroom