- 4 Half Days A-CSM - 230306
March 13, 2023 - March 16, 2023
8:00 am - 12:00 pm | Central Time
Here is the next steps in your journey!
Welcome to Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM℠) Workshop
Check Out These Videos
Imagine a world where you have all the answers that you need on a silver platter. Obtaining measurable results is all about picking the right solution that helps a team be more effective and productive. Everyone is excited about diligently applying your advice, and the culture is ripe for the picking. If dreams are meant to come true, you are one decision away from the results that you desire. The A-CSM is ready to help you make the right decision.
No matter how long you have been doing Scrum, BeardedEagle A-CSM is the next few pieces of the puzzle. It is a true immersion into the world of a Scrum Master, where we will explore facilitation, teaching, modeling, and coaching to drive measurable results. We take the time to utilize techniques that help the Delivery Team, Product Owner, and the organization succeeds.
The class is chocked full of real-world examples from the attendees’ experiences and coaches attendees through practical tools and techniques that can be implemented immediately at your workplace. The course is a deep dive with hands-on activities and exercises to demonstrate key concepts and let you experience beyond the next level.
What you will learn?
- Learn the deeper meaning behind Lean, Agile, and Scrum
- Practice techniques that will help make teams more productive and effective
- How to best facilitate and coach team members, customers, executives and stakeholders
- Expanding the impact of Scrum in your organization
- Identify ways to scale Scrum and Agile beyond your team
- Working through team and relationship dynamics
- How to deal with different personalities and motivations
- Walk away with a ready-to-use toolkit of coaching games, exercises, and tools
The Course Agenda
- To explain Agile and Lean Values and Principles, so that I can better appreciate Scrum
- To understand Agile Facilitation, so that I can better support my team
- To understand Agile Coaching, so that I can coach my Team, Product Owner and Organization
- To explore self-organization, so that I can support my Development Team in becoming Self Organized
- To explore team dynamics, so that I can help my team work together better
- To explore Definition of Done, so that I facilitate my team creating one
- To understand the Value of Engineering Practices, so that I coach my team on how to incorporate them
- To understand Service to the Product Owner, so that I can effectively support my Product Owner
- To explore resolving impediments, so that I can effectively support my team
- To understand Scaling Scrum, so that I can understand the pros and cons of scaling
- To explore Organizational Change, so that I can effectively support my organization
- To explore Scrum Mastery, so that I can expand my personal ScrumMaster skills
Can I take the class right now?
As long as you hold the CSM certification, you are welcome to take this course at any time. However, you must have at least 12 months of Scrum Master experience logged into your Scrum Alliance account before you are eligible to receive your A-CSM.
Who should attend?
The A-CSM course is suitable for existing Scrum Masters, Agile coaches, team leaders, project managers, and others assuming the role of an Agile Team facilitator.
What are the requirements?
- Hold a Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) certification
- Demonstrate techniques and skills that go beyond the basics and mechanics of Scrum
- Complete all necessary pre- or post-course work
- Accept the A-CSM License Agreement
- Complete your Scrum Alliance membership
- Validate at least 12 months of work experience specific to the role of Scrum Master (within the past five years)
Meet The Trainer
Devon Morris is a Coach, Open Space Facilitator and Certified Scrum Trainer with over 13 years of experience with Scrum. He has helped with the adoption of Scrum and Agile at numerous companies both large and small. Devon brings this broad range of experience to every training event and coaching session to boost performance when applying techniques. He holds the following certifications – Project Management Professional, Agile Certified Practitioner and Certified Six Sigma Black Belt.
“This is the best money I’ve ever spent on personal certification. The coach was nothing less than fantastic!” – Lester F.
Venue: Virtual Classroom