- 4 Half Days CSP-SM - 241216
December 16, 2024 - December 19, 2024
9:00 am - 1:00 pm | Central Time
Here is the next steps in your journey!
Welcome to Certified Scrum Professional®-ScrumMaster (CSP®-SM)!
Check Out These Videos
Certified Scrum Professional®-ScrumMaster (CSP®-SM) is an in-depth, two-day immersion into the world of Scrum and the role of a professional ScrumMaster. The class provides a deep dive into Lean Thinking, visual facilitation techniques, remote teams, and more as we examine the relationship of the ScrumMaster to the Product Owner, the Team and the Organization. Filled with real-world examples from the attendees’ experiences, you’ll leave this class with practical tools and techniques that can be implemented immediately at your workplace.
Certified Scrum Professionals challenge their teams to improve the way Scrum and Agile principles are applied. CSP®-SMs have demonstrated experience, documented training, and proven knowledge in Scrum.
What you will learn?
- Explain Lean Values and Principles
- Explore facilitation to improve my facilitation skills
- Learn how to create the coaching container to improve quality of coaching
- Practice developing and delivering training to provide an engaging experience
- Investigate team dynamics to help teams be as effective as possible
- Understand the building blocks of a successful team
- Explore how to support the Developers
- Learn how to help the Product Owner
- Investigate techniques for organizational change and development
- Learn ways to take Scrum beyond a single team
- Explore how living the Scrum values
Can I take the class right now?
Who should attend?
Certified Scrum Professional ScrumMaster represents the culmination of the Path to CSP program and the highest-level accreditation that Scrum Alliance offers for ScrumMasters. Attaining Certified Scrum Professional ScrumMaster is the third and final step in the Path to CSP in the ScrumMaster track.
This program is designed for practicing ScrumMasters who have completed CSM®– and A-CSM®. Certified Scrum Professionals challenge their teams to improve the way Scrum and Agile principles are applied. They have demonstrated experience, documented training, and proven knowledge in Scrum.
What are the requirements?
- Hold a Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) certification
- Validate at least 24 months of work experience specific to the role of Scrum Master (within the past five years)
Meet The Trainer
Venue: Virtual Classroom