(Weekend) Advanced Certified ScrumMaster® – Atlanta
- A-CSM ATLANTA 200912
September 12, 2020 - September 13, 2020
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Check Out These Videos
What They Say About Us!
I've been wanting to get my CSM certification over the past few years. When I researched the various instructors and programs and I was moved by the video that Devon Morris had on his class listing.
I enjoyed the workshop immensely! Devon was very passionate and motivating. He knows the material and also knows how to make it exciting and fun. Devon addressed topics other than just the CSM subject matter, such as taking risks, asking for what you want, using CSM to change careers, and how under-represented groups can change the professional landscape going forward through this type of work and certification. Thank you, Devon!
What you will learn?
- Learn the deeper meaning behind Lean, Agile, and ScrumMaster
- Practice techniques that will help make teams more productive and effective
- How to best facilitate and coach team members, customers, executives and stakeholders
- Expanding the impact of ScrumMaster in your organization
- Identify ways to scale ScrumMaster and Agile beyond your team
- Working through team and relationship dynamics
- How to deal with different personalities and motivations
- Walk away with a ready-to-use toolkit of coaching games, exercises, and tools
The Course Agenda
- To explain Agile and Lean Values and Principles, so that I can better appreciate ScrumMaster
- To understand Agile Facilitation, so that I can better support my team
- To understand Agile Coaching, so that I can coach my Team, Product Owner and Organization
- To explore self-organization, so that I can support my Development Team in becoming Self Organized
- To explore team dynamics, so that I can help my team work together better
- To explore Definition of Done, so that I facilitate my team creating one
- To understand the Value of Engineering Practices, so that I coach my team on how to incorporate them
- To understand Service to the Product Owner, so that I can effectively support my Product Owner
- To explore resolving impediments, so that I can effectively support my team
- To understand Scaling ScrumMaster, so that I can understand the pros and cons of scaling
- To explore Organizational Change, so that I can effectively support my organization
- To explore ScrumMaster Mastery, so that I can expand my personal ScrumMaster Master skills
Can I take the class right now?
Who should attend?
What are the requirements?
- Hold a Certified ScrumMaster Master (CSM) certification
- Demonstrate techniques and skills that go beyond the basics and mechanics of ScrumMaster
- Complete all necessary pre- or post-course work
- Accept the A-CSM License Agreement
- Complete your ScrumMaster Alliance membership
- Validate at least 12 months of work experience specific to the role of ScrumMaster Master (within the past five years)
Meet The Trainer
Venue Phone: 404-844-4800