- Advanced Certified Scrum Master - dfw LM
June 6, 2020 - June 7, 2020
9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Finally Here It Is
The Advanced Certified Scrum Master Workshop
Check Out These Videos
The Advanced Certified Scrum Master™ (A-CSM™) picks up where Certified Scrum Master® (CSM®) leaves off. Rather than just focusing on what we call the 3-5-3. Roles, Events, Artifacts, Scrum Values, and Pillars. We go more in-depth and broader and challenge you to apply the knowledge you have acquired through training and on the ground practice to demonstrate mastery of Scrum in motion.
We have taken what the Scrum guide calls out as responsibilities of the Scrum Master and crafted an engaging thought-provoking yet fun workshop.
There is a focus on practicing real coaching and facilitation skills through hands-on group activities that run throughout the workshop.
The Advanced Scrum Master workshop embodies the responsibilities of the Scrum Master and calls out how important personal development is. Knowing what areas of yourself need continuous improvement, is key to being a successful Scrum Master. Merging self-development and everyday application of servant leadership with the agile mindset creates a platform for success that is often overlooked.
Together we will finally, demystify how to achieve and measure Scrum mastery. Learn how to 3x your impact and take your Scrum Master game to a whole new level with BeardedEagle.
The Course Agenda
- To explain Agile and Lean Values and Principles, so that I can better appreciate Scrum
- To understand Agile Facilitation, so that I can better support my team
- To understand Agile Coaching, so that I can coach my Team, Product Owner and Organization
- To explore self-organization, so that I can support my Development Team in becoming Self Organized
- To explore team dynamics, so that I can help my team work together better
- To explore Definition of Done, so that I facilitate my team creating one
- To understand the Value of Engineering Practices, so that I coach my team on how to incorporate them
- To understand Service to the Product Owner, so that I can effectively support my Product Owner
- To explore resolving impediments, so that I can effectively support my team
- To understand Scaling Scrum, so that I can understand the pros and cons of scaling
- To explore Organizational Change, so that I can effectively support my organization
- To explore Scrum Mastery, so that I can expand my personal Scrum Master skills
When Can I take the ACSM (Advanced Certified Scrum Master™)
You may take the A-CSM course at any time after completing your CSM certification
Who Can Attend
Anyone who wants to understand how to be Scrum Master within an large organization and handle multiple teams
Who Can Gain An Advanced Certified Scrum Certification
- Anyone is welcome to take this course, however to receive your Advanced Certified Scrum Master™ (A-CSM™) you need to:
- Have a current Certified Scrum Master™ Certification (CSM™)
- Complete the 2 day Advanced Certified Scrum Master™ (A-CSM)
- Have at least 12 months of experience within the last 5 years, that you demonstrate by updating the experience on your Scrum Alliance
- ProfileValidate at least 12 months of work experience specific to the role of Scrum Master (within the past five years).
How Do I Prepare For the Workshop
- Keeping an open mind
- Making a personal commitment to be present within the workshop
- Participating in group activity
- Completing the Pre-Course Work
Meet The Trainer
Lizzy is a seasoned executive consultant that focuses on driving measurable results for her clients, processes, employees and financials. Lizzy has over 18 years in-depth experience in delivering software development, project management and strategic consulting. This has given her a unique ability to provide you with the right tools and techniques tailored to the needs of your organization. Lizzy is a trainer who comes with a wealth of knowledge delivered with an innovative flare uniquely Lizzy.