Advanced Certified Scrum Master Workshop – DFW with Lizzy
Event Phone: 888-245-5596
October 31, 2019 - November 1, 2019
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
FINALLY HERE IT IS
The Advanced Certified ScrumMaster Workshop
The Advanced Certified ScrumMaster™ (A-CSM™) picks up where Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®) leaves off. Rather than just focusing on what we call the 3-5-3. Roles, Events, Artifacts, Scrum Values, and Pillars. We go more in-depth and broader and challenge you to apply the knowledge you have acquired through training and on the ground practice to demonstrate mastery of Scrum in motion.
We have taken what the Scrum guide calls out as responsibilities of the Scrum Master and crafted an engaging thought-provoking yet fun workshop.
There is a focus on practicing real coaching and facilitation skills through hands-on group activities that run throughout the workshop.
The Advanced Scrum Master workshop embodies the responsibilities of the Scrum Master and calls out how important personal development is. Knowing what areas of yourself need continuous improvement, is key to being a successful Scrum Master. Merging self-development and everyday application of servant leadership with the agile mindset creates a platform for success that is often overlooked.
Together we will finally, demystify how to achieve and measure Scrum mastery. Learn how to 3x your impact and take your Scrum Master game to a whole new level with BeardedEagle.
The Course Agenda
* To explain Agile and Lean Values and Principles, so that I can better appreciate Scrum
* To understand Agile Facilitation, so that I can better support my team
* To understand Agile Coaching, so that I can coach my Team, Product Owner and Organization
* To explore self-organization, so that I can support my Development Team in becoming Self Organized
* To explore team dynamics, so that I can help my team work together better
* To explore Definition of Done, so that I facilitate my team creating one
* To understand the Value of Engineering Practices, so that I coach my team on how to incorporate them
* To understand Service to the Product Owner, so that I can effectively support my Product Owner
* To explore resolving impediments, so that I can effectively support my team
* To understand Scaling Scrum, so that I can understand the pros and cons of scaling
* To explore Organizational Change, so that I can effectively support my organization
* To explore Scrum Mastery, so that I can expand my personal ScrumMaster skills
When Can I take the ACSM (Advanced Certified ScrumMaster™)
You may take the A-CSM course at any time after completing your CSM certification
Who Can Attend
Anyone who wants to understand how to be Scrum Master within an large organization and handle multiple teams
Who Can Gain An Advanced Certified Scrum Certification
* Anyone is welcome to take this course, however to receive your Advanced Certified ScrumMaster™ (A-CSM™) you need to:
* Have a current Certified ScrumMaster™ Certification (CSM™)
* Complete the 2 day Advanced Certified ScrumMaster™ (A-CSM)
* Have at least 12 months of experience within the last 5 years, that you demonstrate by updating the experience on your Scrum Alliance ProfileValidate at least 12 months of work experience specific to the role of Scrum Master (within the past five years).
How Do I Prepare For the Workshop
Keeping an open mind
Making a personal commitment to be present within the workshop
Participating in group activity
Completing the Pre-Course Work
Venue Phone: 888-245-5596
Venue Website: www.beardedeagle.comAddress: