Event Phone: 888-245-5596
|CBH - 020921- CSPO- LM||$750.00 (USD)||Sold Out|
- CBH Special CSPO 210203
February 8, 2021 - February 9, 2021
9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Lizzy is offering partial scholarships for Scrum Certifications to ClubHouse Members who are unemployed or in job transition due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Place your name on the waitlist. You will be sent a personal link to register for the workshop
Those who are gainfully employed will not qualify for the partial scholarship but will have access to Clubhouse Family Discount.
The CSM and CSPO course offering is for individuals meeting the following criteria: African American professionals who are currently unemployed or furloughed with a background in project management, technology, product management, business development, and or entrepreneurship, along with college students and high school graduates.
The objective is to help Clubhouse Members be positioned to return and enter the professional workforce with additional credentials. In the Agile Manifesto spirit, the certifications will enable those that take the courses to have valuable interactions with colleagues and empower organizations and businesses to innovate in these changing times.
*Send proof of your Furlough or unemployment to Team@beardedeagle.com or Call us directly Monday- Friday from 9:30 am to 5 pm to get the unique scholarship registration link code.
Check Out These Videos
Learn about BE Alumni Benefits & Why BeardedEagle’s CSPO Is the Best
- PMP’s: This course counts for 15 Professional Development Units (PDUs).
- Scrum Alliance Members: This course counts for 16 Scrum Education Units (SEUs).
- PMI-ACP: This course counts is 15 of the 21 contact hours needed to be eligible for the PMI-ACP certification.
What you will learn
- Practical, project-proven practices
- How to write user stories for the product backlog
- Proven techniques for prioritizing the product backlog
- How to predict the delivery date of a project (or the features that will be complete by a given date) using velocity
- Tips for managing the key variables influencing project success
- Tips and tricks from the instructor’s thirteen years of using Scrum in a wide variety of environments
- Scrum Basics (roles, meetings & artifacts)
- Expectations of a Product Owner
- Understanding Product vision
- Release management & estimation basics
- Establishing & refining the product backlog
Who Should Attend
- Product Owner
- Aspiring Agile Coaches
- Portfolio Managers
- Business Analysts
- Chief Operations Officers
- Department Leads
- Product Management Leads
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
****** Please note: Lunch is on your own – there are many quick service options nearby *******
Meet The Trainer