|Join Waiting List - See Rules Below (CSPOQ221)||$250.00 (USD)||Sold Out|
"(Hardship Q221) Certified Scrum Product Owner - Central Time" is currently sold out.
Please check back again later, as spots may become available.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner - CSPO DM 210407
April 7, 2021 - April 8, 2021
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
1. Join the wait list
2. Send picture ID and proof of unemployment (i.e. eligibility letter, unemployment check receipts, etc.) to email@example.com. We will reach out to you in a 5-7 days about your status. If you are approved, you will be sent a registration link to process payment, which will need to be completed within 3 days. If this payment is not received on time, we will move you to the end of the waiting list and promote someone from the waiting list to take this seat. We appreciate your understanding.
Check Out These Videos
- PMP’s: This course counts for 15 Professional Development Units (PDUs).
- Scrum Alliance Members: This course counts for 16 Scrum Education Units (SEUs).
- PMI-ACP: This course counts is 15 of the 21 contact hours needed to be eligible for the PMI-ACP certification.
What you will learn
- Practical, product-proven practices
- How to write user stories for the product backlog
- Proven techniques for prioritizing the product backlog
- How to predict the delivery date of a project (or the features that will be complete by a given date) using velocity
- How to find your MVPs
- How to learn about products that are already inflight
- How to get from an MVP to an MFF
- How to get your stakeholders and sponsors to see the big picture
- How to communicate to make your product idea stick
- Tips for managing the key variables influencing project success
- Tips and tricks from the instructor’s thirteen years of using Scrum in a wide variety of environments
- Scrum Basics (roles, meetings & artifacts)
- Expectations of a Scrum Product Owner
- Taking a product from idea to implementation
- Understanding how and why to form a Product vision
- Release management that drives value
- Establishing & refining the product backlog with business model canvas
Who Should Attend
- Product Owner
- Aspiring Agile Coaches
- Portfolio Managers
- Business Analysts
- Chief Operations Officers
- Department Leads
- Product Management Leads
- Project Managers
- Product Managers