- Certified ScrumMaster - 211025 CSM DM CT
October 25, 2021 - October 26, 2021
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Register TODAY & Subscribe!
Check Out These Videos
“I’ve worked in project management for the last 7 years using a waterfall method, understanding most organizations are moving toward an Agile methodology I decided to dive right in and learn more about Scrum, obtaining a certification was the cherry on the top. The workshop was great. The technology for the virtual workshop worked perfectly. Devon was very punctual and he kept the pace of the class moving along while taking the time to answer questions. He is very knowledgeable on the subject and helps you understand the framework through real world examples. If you are considering getting your CSM, I highly recommend you go for it and do it with BeardedEagle.”
~ Elizabeth Corley, January 2021
We give back
2020 – 250 certifications for people experiencing hardship
2021 – 500+ certifications for people experiencing hardship and counting
“The consequences of Covid has hit us all in one way or another. Some of my friends were hit with job loss and found Devon Morris’s classes beneficial in getting back out into the workplace better than leaving it. Finding myself in a similar situation, I dropped everything and signed up for my class. As a teacher for 9 years before entering the world of government contracting, I have always held myself to a high standard of making whatever information I am presenting fun, with high energy and jokes, to make everyone comfortable. When I say I have never been to a class, I was sad that it ended. It was an 8-hour class. I clearly had adult responsibilities to handle, but this class was by FAR one of the best experiences I have ever had. I walked away, feeling as if I’d been doing this for a while. Devon has high energy, fun, hilarious, and very knowledgeable! Kudos to BeardedEagle. Many people know how to do something, but they can’t teach it in a way that is digestible for many. Any other certifications that I can take through BeardedEagle, I’m going to do it!”
~ Jasmine Henderson, January 2021
See Me In Action This Year
“Devon’s passion and energy for Scrum and enabling others to understand it, practice and perfect it in their own way is unsurpassed. He is the best trainer and coach in my book. I am genuinely grateful for the opportunity and am inspired, pumped and ready to implement my learnings.”
~ Caryn Van Exel, January 2021
- PMP’s: This course counts for 15Professional Development Units (PDUs).
- Scrum Alliance Members: This course counts for 16Scrum Education Units (SEUs).
- PMI-ACP: This course counts is 15 of the 21 contact hours needed to be eligible for the PMI-ACP certification.
What you will learn
- Learn Scrum by doing Scrum – Activity based learning
- Practical, proven practices to get you started right
- How to live and breathe Agile while doing Scrum
- Learn about estimation, story points and get a deck of cards
- The essentials of getting a project off on the right foot
- How to help both new and experienced teams be more successful
- How to successfully scale Scrum to large, multi-continent projects with team sizes in the hundreds
- Tips and tricks from experienced instructors on using Scrum in a wide variety of environments
- Overview of Scrum (what Scrum is & what Scrum is not)
- Foundation of Scrum (empirical vs defined, history, values, sprints, etc.)
- Roles (ScrumMaster, Product Owner, Team)
- Meetings (planning, daily scrum, review, retrospective, etc.)
- Artifacts (burndown charts, backlogs, etc.)
- Scaling and the human side of Scrum
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for those who desire a foundational education and wishexplore the benefits of Agile and Scrum including its values, principles and practices. The class is taught in a learning format that is hands-on, experiential and Socratic. Attendees will utilize a variety of exercises, activities, discussions and resources to help them learn and apply Scrum in both software and non-software product development situations.
- Product Owner
- Agile Coach
- Release Managers
- New Scrum Team Members
- Portfolio Manager
- Business Analyst
- Chief Operations Officers
- Departmental Leads
- Product Management Leads
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
Meet The Trainer
Devon A. Morris is a coach, speaker, and educator that helps individuals and businesses succeed. He is known for his ability to break down information and communicate ideas in a way that fosters greater understanding. He embodies a no-nonsense approach that connects deeply with people from all walks of life, motivating them to take value-add actions.
As an innovative change agent, Devon offers an arsenal of tools to improve productivity and efficiency. His strategic vision and ability to guide leaders to executable solutions have generated over 1 billion dollars of value with organizations such as the US Military, Coca-Cola, McKesson, USAA, AmerisourceBergen, and countless other companies wishing to harness value-driven change thru transformation.
Devon charted his industry path as a knowledgeable and respected Certified Scrum Trainer (CST), Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSBB), and Certified Diversity Partitioner (CDP). These are a few of the certifications that he maintains and holds in high esteem.d
Venue: Virtual Classroom