|Join Waiting List - See Rules Below (CSMQ121)||$250.00 (USD)||Sold Out|
"Certified ScrumMaster - Central Time (Hardship Q121)" is currently sold out.
Please check back again later, as spots may become available.
- Certified ScrumMaster - 201121 CSM DM CT
January 4, 2021 - January 5, 2021
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
1. Join the wait list
2. Send picture ID and proof of unemployment (i.e. eligibility letter, unemployment check receipts, etc.) to email@example.com. We will reach out to you in a 5-7 days about your status. If you are approved, you will be sent a registration link to process payment, which will need to be completed within 3 days. If this payment is not received on time, we will move you to the end of the waiting list and promote someone from the waiting list to take this seat. We appreciate your understanding.
Register TODAY for Promotional Pricing
Check Out These Videos
- PMP’s: This course counts for 15 Professional Development Units (PDUs).
- Scrum Alliance Members: This course counts for 16 Scrum Education Units (SEUs).
- PMI-ACP: This course counts is 15 of the 21 contact hours needed to be eligible for the PMI-ACP certification.
What you will learn
- Learn Scrum by doing Scrum – Activity based learning
- Practical, proven practices to get you started right
- How to live and breathe Agile while doing Scrum
- Learn about estimation, story points and get a deck of cards
- The essentials of getting a project off on the right foot
- How to help both new and experienced teams be more successful
- How to successfully scale Scrum to large, multi-continent projects with team sizes in the hundreds
- Tips and tricks from experienced instructors on using Scrum in a wide variety of environments
- Overview of Scrum (what Scrum is & what Scrum is not)
- Foundation of Scrum (empirical vs defined, history, values, sprints, etc.)
- Roles (ScrumMaster, Product Owner, Team)
- Meetings (planning, daily scrum, review, retrospective, etc.)
- Artifacts (burndown charts, backlogs, etc.)
- Scaling and the human side of Scrum
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for those who desire a foundational education and wishexplore the benefits of Agile and Scrum including its values, principles and practices. The class is taught in a learning format that is hands-on, experiential and Socratic. Attendees will utilize a variety of exercises, activities, discussions and resources to help them learn and apply Scrum in both software and non-software product development situations.
- Product Owner
- Agile Coach
- Release Managers
- New Scrum Team Members
- Portfolio Manager
- Business Analyst
- Chief Operations Officers
- Departmental Leads
- Product Management Leads
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
Meet The Trainer
Venue: Virtual Classroom