Event Phone: 888-245-5596
- Certified ScrumMaster - Virtual
December 5, 2020 - December 6, 2020
9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Register TODAY for Promotional Pricing
Check Out These Videos
We use the Zoom platform and breakout rooms to ensure the virtual experience still has our signature tacit experience.
We use Miro, Mural, and Jamboards to facilitate collaborative, hands-on teamwork. Glad you are going to be part of our upcoming workshop.
Following successful completion of the course, you will be qualified and ready to pass the new Scrum Alliance certification test. This multiple-choice, online test is required to become a Certified ScrumMaster. It includes a two-year membership in the Scrum Alliance where additional ScrumMaster-only material and information are available. This course also counts towards the following continuing education requirements:
- PMP’s: This course counts for 15Professional Development Units (PDUs).
- Scrum Alliance Members: This course counts for 16Scrum Education Units (SEUs).
- PMI-ACP: This course counts as 15 of the 21 contact hours needed to be eligible for the PMI-ACP certification.
We understand that during this precocious season in our world. There is a constant concern about tomorrow. We want to encourage you during this time to sharpen your skills and become more marketable.
We at BeardedEagle want to help you do that. If you and your family have been hit during this time, reach out to us. We have special discounts and partial scholarship programs that we can apply to support your educational journey with us. Contact us and tell us your story.
What you will learn
- Learn Scrum by doing Scrum – Activity-based learning
- Practical, proven practices to get you started right
- How to live and breathe Agile while doing Scrum
- Learn about estimation, story points and get a deck of cards
- The essentials of getting a project off on the right foot
- How to help both new and experienced teams be more successful
- How to successfully scale Scrum to large, multi-continent projects with team sizes in the hundreds
- Tips and tricks from experienced instructors on using Scrum in a wide variety of environments
- Overview of Scrum (what Scrum is & what Scrum is not)
- Foundation of Scrum (empirical vs defined, history, values, sprints, etc.)
- Roles (ScrumMaster, Product Owner, Team)
- Meetings (planning, daily scrum, review, retrospective, etc.)
- Artifacts (burndown charts, backlogs, etc.)
- Scaling and the human side of Scrum
- Working As A Partner To The Organization
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for those who desire a foundational education and wish to explore the benefits of Agile and Scrum including its values, principles, and practices. The class is taught in a learning format that is hands-on, experiential, and Socratic. Attendees will utilize a variety of exercises, activities, discussions, and resources to help them learn and apply Scrum in both software and non-software product development situations.
- Product Owner
- Agile Coach
- Release Managers
- New Scrum Team Members
- Portfolio Manager
- Business Analyst
- Chief Operations Officers
- Departmental Leads
- Product Management Leads
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
Meet The Trainer
Venue: Virtual Classroom