Certified ScrumMaster – UK – MiltonKeynes
Event Phone: (888) 245-5596
- UK Edition
January 20, 2016 - January 21, 2016
9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Get Certified by Doing Scrum – This course provides the fundamental principles of Scrum, gives participants hands-on experience using Scrum and closes with Certification Exam with an immediate pass or fail response. Enabling you to leave as a recognized Certified ScrumMaster.
NEW YEAR JANUARY PRICING ONLY – DISCOUNTS available for early registration!! EARLY BIRD PRICING from ￡100 up to ￡400 off ￡1199.00 + VAT . There is a limited number of discounted seats – REGISTER EARLY!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR SALE price !!! It’s our gift to you!!!
The ScrumMaster Certification is a 2-day course introducing the concepts of the Scrum, the most popular Agile framework. Scrum is a seemingly simple process that can have profound effects on an organization. Each participant will gain practical experience working with Scrum tools and activities such as the product backlog, sprint backlog, daily Scrum meetings, sprint planning meeting, and burndown charts. Participants leave knowing how to apply Scrum to all sizes of projects, from a single collocated team to a large, highly distributed team.
Following successful completion of the course, you will be qualified and ready to pass the new Scrum Alliance certification test. This multiple-choice, online test is required to become a Certified ScrumMaster. It includes a two-year membership in the Scrum Alliance where additional ScrumMaster-only material and information are available.
PMP’s: This course counts for 15 Professional Development Units (PDUs).
Scrum Alliance Members: This course counts for 16 Scrum Education Units (SEUs).
PMI-ACP: This course counts is 15 of the 21 contact hours needed to be eligible for the PMI-ACP certification.Learn more about CSP certification, please see here
What you will learn
- Learn Scrum by doing Scrum – Activity based learning
- Practical, proven practices to get you started right
- How to live and breathe Agile while doing Scrum
- Learn about estimation, story points and get a deck of cards
- The essentials of getting a project off on the right foot
- How to help both new and experienced teams be more successful
- How to successfully scale Scrum to large, multi-continent projects with team sizes in the hundreds
- Tips and tricks from experienced instructors on using Scrum in a wide variety of environments
What you will receive
- A Global sort after Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Trainer who is a working Agile Transformation Specialist will provide you with two days of high-quality instruction and techniques gained from over 21 years of helping organizations find and deliver end to end value.
- You will receive real word applicable answers to your Agile and Scrum questions along with facilitation techniques for your ScrumMaster Toolkit.
- Your trainer will make sure you leave equipped to begin your journey as a ScrumMaster.
- Certified ScrumMaster Certification upon successful completion of the short online certification exam
- Two years’ membership of the Scrum Alliance with access to exclusive ScrumMaster material after Certification
- You receive the brand new – What do when in a 2 week Scrum Guide cheat card
- Printed course materials that will serve as reference for on your Scrum journey plus access to electronic versions and other materials)
- Estimation cards for use in team estimating
- Ongoing refreshments throughout the day
- Overview of Scrum (what Scrum is & what Scrum is not)
- Foundation of Scrum (empirical vs defined, history, values, sprints, etc.)
- Roles (ScrumMaster, Product Owner, Team)
- Meetings (planning, daily scrum, review, retrospective, etc.)
- Artifacts (burndown charts, backlogs, etc.)
- Scaling and the human side of Scrum
Who Should Attend
Anyone can attend – No prerequisites
This course is intended for those who desire a foundational education and wish explore the benefits of Agile and Scrum including its values, principles and practices. The class is taught in a learning format that is hands-on, experiential and Socratic. Attendees will utilize a variety of exercises, activities, discussions and resources to help them learn and apply Scrum in both software and non-software product development situations.
About the Instructor
Lizzy is a seasoned executive consultant that focuses on driving measurable results for her clients, processes, employees and financials. Lizzy has over 18 years in-depth experience in delivering software development, project management and strategic consulting. This has given her a unique ability to provide you with the right tools and techniques tailored to the needs of your organization. Lizzy is a trainer who comes with a wealth of knowledge delivered with an innovative flare uniquely Lizzy.
Please refer to our Refund / Cancellation Policy.
Venue Phone: 01908 533259
Venue Website: http://www.lmpsltd.co.uk
Challenge House Bletchley
Sherwood Drive Bletchley, Milton Keynes, MK3 6DP
- Telephone: 01908 533259
- Email: email@example.com