Certified Scrum Professional – ScrumMaster®
- Certified Scrum Professional - ScrumMaster®-200123- DFW
January 23, 2020 - December 26, 2020
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
At BeardedEagle, Lizzy and Devon Morris are passionate about helping organizations transform and perform. Not from canned scripts, but in a way that truly helps them to improve their organization from the people to the product.
The Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) course was designed to help you as a Scrum Master be able to guide people through a number of our techniques, leading them to transform. We’re going to take you into a four day retreat. At the end of the retreat, you will have mastered, how to communicate at a senior level with a board room executive, to be able to communicate at mid-tier with middle managers PMO directors and to be able to communicate with a team to help them move forward. So agility won’t be something you only talk about, but it will be something you will be able to do.
This course is the only one of its kind and you can only get it from BeardedEagle. In the U.S., BeardedEagle is the only company that has built a course quite like this, that teaches you how to transformation an organization from the C-level all the way down.
We’re excited about you joining us, where you will get a chance to know yourself better, and you will get a chance to build a transformation plan, utilizing our techniques and our trademark framework that you will be the first to see. So we look forward to seeing you there.
As a Certified Scrum Professional®-ScrumMaster (CSP®-SM) class participant, you will learn how to
- Explain Lean Values and Principles, so that you can communicate about them at any level of an organization
- Explore facilitation, so that you can facilitate any type of crowd
- Learn how to create a coaching space so that you can do at will
- Practice developing and delivering training, so that you can train to any audience type
- Investigate team dynamics, so that you can help a team go through the stages of team formation and minimize storming.
- Learn how to serve your Product Owner, so they can deliver value and Return On Investment every sprint
- Investigate techniques for organizational change and development, so that I you can help executives design their agile transformation
- Learn ways to take Scrum to everyday living empiricism so that you can aide organic organizational agility.
- Explore personal empiricism through the scrum pillars and values, so you improve with intention on the journey of mastery.
4 Day High-Level Agenda Overview
Executive Overview Day-1 Simulation
You will start the process of transforming an organization beginning with meetings with top level executives.
Executive Overview Day-2 Simulations
You will continue the organizational transformation process navigating the task of collaborative meetings with future Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Development Team members.
Executive Overview Day-3 Simulation
In this phase of the transformation, you will train Product Owners and address issues of organizational change management.
Executive Overview Day-4 Simulation
Your attention will next turn to scaling Scrum throughout an organization and, then engage in self-evaluation.
Who Should Attend
If you are Scrum Master who wants to be able to sell yourself as agile practitioner who can help an organization transform
If you are wanting to further your career and become a Certified Scrum Team Coach
If you are wanting to further your career and become a Certified Enterprise Coach
If you are wanting to further your career and become a Certified Scrum Trainer
If you are wanting to take your income to another level
If you are Scrum Master who wants to be seen as an expert in your field
If you are a Consultant working for a large organization and you want to get on the better assignments
If you currently have this role or *aspire to it
Snr. Scrum Master
Snr. Agile Project Manager
Snr. Agile Coach
Organizational Change Consultant
Organizational Transformation Coach
*Certified Scrum Trainer
*Certified Team Coach
*Certified Enterprise Coach
Bonus Take Aways
You will get a full colored workbook
You get fully catered 4 days of meals
You will get a free coaching session
Private facebook Group
Prioritization on the personal mentorship programs
Venue Phone: 888-245-5596
Venue Website: www.beardedeagle.comAddress: