- Certified Scrum Product Owner - CSPO LM
February 15, 2022 - February 18, 2022
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Listen To Lizzy tell you why The BeardedEagle CSPO Workshop is always that right choice.
Learn about BE Alumni Benefits & Why BeardedEagle’s CSPO Is the Best
The CSPO Course Work
Now that we are virtual we use Miro Boards and zoom breakout rooms to foster collaboration and hands on learning providing a superior engaging CSPO workshop.
Check out @Youragilelady’s YouTube channel – Scrum Snippets. Learn or refresh yourself on how a ScrumMaster should be serving the Product Owner straight from the Scrum Guide. A new Scrum Snippet is loaded once a week. View this weeks
Don’t forget to subscribe so you access the benefits every week
While the role and responsibilities of the Product Owner can be described simply enough, very little is said about the day-to-day practise of those fulfilling the role. If you are a new Product Owner, you may be wrestling with competing demands for time and information from your team and stakeholders. Or perhaps you’ve been a Product Owner for a while. If so, are you working long hours trying to keep up with the work? Either way, join us to learn the tools to maximize your potential.
The Scrum Alliance Certified Product Owner Workshop taught at BeardedEagle is one of the best in the industry.
Why? We understand what you need to be able to do as a Product Owner and how you need to think to be successful and lead a Product Team that utilizes Scrum and wants to be Agile.
A Product Owner is not a better-paid Business Analyst. A great Product Owner is a person who understands how to be driven by a strategy that consistently validates value to the customer and the organization at large.
BeardedEagle does not excuse the dysfunctions that happen with organizations that mutate the design and intention of the Product Owner role. Instead, we equip each participant with techniques that allow them to function and focus with limitations of the standard dysfunctions.
If you or your organization are ready to learn what it means to be a Product Owner and understand the support that should be in place to help a Product Owner Thrive within the competitive world of Product Management, then you have come to the right place.
The first day of the workshop focuses on thinking through a product from ground zero. The instructor highlights who a Product Owner is in alignment with the Scrum Guide and how the techniques and tools taught enable your everyday responsibilities as a Certified Product Owner.
You work with a group of your peers to build out a Product idea and get ready to launch its first sprint planning.
On the second day, you and your group independently demonstrate your learning and findings through completing the Product lifecycle.
This BeardedEagle Certified Scrum Product Owner workshop teaches you the essentials to master your role in this interactive, 2-day certification workshop. Leave with the skills and renewed excitement to generate business value and fully leverage your Scrum team.
We teach you the techniques to avoid becoming a failed Product Owner statistic. Become a successful Product Owner and register today for your upcoming Product Owner Workshop.
Following successful completion of the course, you will be a designated Certified Scrum Product Owner. This certification includes a 2-year membership to the Scrum Alliance, where additional member-only material and information is available. This course also counts towards the following continuing education requirements:
- PMP’s: This course counts for 15 Professional Development Units (PDUs).
- Scrum Alliance Members: This course counts for 16 Scrum Education Units (SEUs).
- PMI-ACP: This course counts is 15 of the 21 contact hours needed to be eligible for the PMI-ACP certification.
What you will learn
- Practical, product-proven practices
- How to write user stories for the product backlog
- Proven techniques for prioritizing the product backlog
- How to predict the delivery date of a project (or the features that will be complete by a given date) using velocity
- How to find your MVPs (Minimal Viable Products)
- How to learn about products that are already inflight
- How to get from an MVP(Minimal Viable Products) to an MFF ( Minimal Marketable Feature Set)
- How to get your stakeholders and sponsors to see the big picture
- How to communicate to make your product idea stick
- Tips for managing the key variables influencing project success
- Tips and tricks from the instructor’s years of using Scrum in a wide variety of environments
- Scrum Basics (roles, meetings & artifacts)
- Expectations of a Scrum Product Owner
- Taking a product from idea to implementation
- Understanding how and why to form a Product vision
- Release management that drives value
- Establishing & refining the product backlog with business model canvas
Who Should Attend
- Product Owner
- Aspiring Agile Coaches
- Portfolio Managers
- Business Analysts
- Chief Operations Officers
- Chief Executive Officers
- Department Leads
- Product Management Leads
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
****** Please note: Lunch and Snacks are on you. Whenever you need to be refreshed please feel free to do. Do not feel obligated to wait for an official break*******
Meet The Trainer
Lizzy is a trainer who comes with a wealth of knowledge delivered with an innovative flare uniquely Lizzy. Lizzy is a seasoned executive consultant that focuses on driving measurable results for her clients, processes, employees and financials. This comes with an inspirational delivery style straight from the heart because she believes deeply in respecting each person’s unique individual human component in the room or on screen. Lizzy has over 23 years of in-depth experience in delivering software development, project and product management, and strategic consulting. Lizzy is also a certified life coach who can provide you with the right tools and techniques tailored to you and your organization’s needs. Lizzy is a caring, beautiful human who believes in everyone she meets.