PUBLIC – CLASSROOM & VIRTUAL TRAINING (PAID PARTICIPANT):
This policy will include any registrant application to any of BeardedEagle’s scheduled public classes, and where the registrant has already paid for the course. The terms and conditions that follow do not apply to registrants signing up by any other way. All cancellations and reschedules must be notified over email.
A) CANCELLATIONS / RESCHEDULES BY CUSTOMER
- Cancellations received within 24 hours of registration would be offered a full refund.
- Cancellations received less than 10 days to the training would not be offered a refund. As a courtesy, we could allow you to apply 50% of your payment towards a future training program within one year of the cancellation date.
- Cancellations 1-3 days prior to class and no-shows would not be offered a refund and the amount would not be credited to a future training.
- Reschedules received greater than 10 days to the class would be credited to a future training date.
- Reschedules received less than 10 days would be credited to a future training but with 10% (of standard fee) reschedule charge.
- Registrant substitutions may be made at any time.
- Please note that if you do not cancel or do not attend, you would not be offered a refund nor will the amount be credited to a future training.
B) CANCELLATIONS / RESCHEDULES BY BeardedEagle
- BeardedEagle reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a class at any time, including but not limited to, insufficient registrations, classroom or trainer unavailability, or if the trainer could not attend due to unforeseen circumstances.
- You are advised to consult BeardedEagle prior to making any travel arrangements for a training.
- BeardedEagle is not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled class, including, but not limited to cancellation penalties owing to transportation or accommodation arrangements.
- Registrants would not be charged for the training and would be offered full credit to a future workshop or full refund as per the wish of the registrant.
E-LEARNING (PAID PARTICIPANT):
This will include registrant application to any of our listed e-learning programs. All cancellations must be notified over email.
A) CANCELLATIONS BY CUSTOMER
- Within 48 hours of registration and before accumulating 30 minutes of training, full refund or transfer to another online course.
- After 48 hours of training and accumulating 30 minutes of training, no refund.
- Extension of an e-learning program could be provided for a maximum of one month, provided the request is made before the course expires. If more extension is required, the student is required to pay 50% of the course fee.
- Refunds may or may not incur a deduction due to bank charges applicable during the refund process.